Glebov Maksim Vladimirovich, Engineer of I category, sub-department of machine building technology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), MACemail@example.com
Vinogradov Oleg Stanislavovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of machine building technology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Naumov Lev Vasil'evich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of machine
building technology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The object of research is an electrolyte for deposition of coatings with a coppertin alloy; the subject of research is the processes of electrodeposition of coatings with a coppertin alloy at stationary and non-stationary modes of electro-deposition, such as cathode vibration and electrolyte conversion to a magnet. The research is aimed at discovering technological and kinetic regularities of coppertin alloy electrodeposition in conditions of cathode vibration and a magnetic field.
Materials and methods. In the course of experiments the authors used the following methods: classification, analogues for application of adjacent fields of science and technology; technologies of galvanic coating with alloys; standard methods of determination of the composition of the obtained coatings.
Results. The authors revealed technological and kinetic regularities of electrode-position of coatings made of a copper-tin alloy allowing to choose preferable modes of electrolysis in conditions of cathode vibration and in a magnetic field. In order to obtain an alloy of a certain composition the authors developed a multifunctional regression equation that shows the correlation of the content of tin in the alloy and the input parameters influencing the process.
Conclusions. The authors discovered that the cathode vibration and magnetic field superimposition on the electrolyte increase current output, operating current density 4 times and 1, 5 times respectively and improve the outlook of coatings with a copper-tin alloy.
copper-tin alloy, non-stationary mode of electrolysis, cathode vibration, electromagnetic field, technological parameters, kinetic curves, mathematical model.
1. Gal'vanicheskie pokrytiya v mashinostroenii: spravochnik: v 2 t. [Galvanic coatings in mechanical engineering: in 2 volumes]. Ed. M. A. Shluger. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1985, vol. 1, 240 p.; vol. 2, 248 p.
2. Bondar' V. V., Grinitsa V. V., Pavlov V. N. Itogi nauki i tekhniki [Progress of science and technology].1979,no.16, 329 p.
3. Elektroliticheskoe osazhdenie splavov [Electrolytic deposition of alloys]. Ed. V. A. Averkin. Moscow: Mashgiz, 1961, 218 p.
4. Kosmodimanskaya L. V., Tyutina K. M., Nikolaeva O. E., Le Khyue Khyong, Odi-nokova I. V. Tekhnologiya neorganicheskikh veshchestv i materialov [Technology of non-organic substances and materials]. 2005, no. 11.
5. Patent Russian Federation № 17.09.1997 20.05.1999. Bronzing electrolyte. Lukomskiy Yu. Ya., Kunina O. L. No. 2130513 97115437/02.